Volks AutosChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Xenon lights dipping and Sub being quiet

I have three questions regarding my new purchase.

I was driving home tonight and the lights dipped and didn’t come back up again, they stayed as a fraction of there former self’s until I got to my mates where I turned the car off and then back on again. The lights then were aligned better but I’m not sure if they are pointing high enough. Is this a job for the dealer?

How long did it take for you to receive a transferred Audi warranty? can I get any work done before I receive the documents through.

The sub in the boot is working but is not very loud at all, is this normal? if not how do I adjust it? I have tried turning the base up on the head unit but it just overpowers the other speakers. This is for a non-Bose system.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status

Re: Xenon lights dipping and Sub being quiet

the dipping lights is almost always the light motors, although its possible if they both move at the same time to be the sensors.

its a dealer job but the whole cost is only about Ł200 from what i remember

the standard audi sub (particularly non-bose) is rubbish - hard to tell its working at all. the solutions is an andymac stealth sub - absolutely incredible transformation for something that is still hidden in the side of the boot.