Xenon lights dipping and Sub being quiet

bioharry

Reaction score

I have three questions regarding my new purchase.

I was driving home tonight and the lights dipped and didn’t come back up again, they stayed as a fraction of there former self’s until I got to my mates where I turned the car off and then back on again. The lights then were aligned better but I’m not sure if they are pointing high enough. Is this a job for the dealer?

How long did it take for you to receive a transferred Audi warranty? can I get any work done before I receive the documents through.

The sub in the boot is working but is not very loud at all, is this normal? if not how do I adjust it? I have tried turning the base up on the head unit but it just overpowers the other speakers. This is for a non-Bose system.

the dipping lights is almost always the light motors, although its possible if they both move at the same time to be the sensors.

its a dealer job but the whole cost is only about £200 from what i remember

the standard audi sub (particularly non-bose) is rubbish - hard to tell its working at all. the solutions is an andymac stealth sub - absolutely incredible transformation for something that is still hidden in the side of the boot.