My new car (56k be warned)

The Screen is the TME-M750 and the Nav Unit is the NVE-NO55ZP mounted in the boot. Any advise on options and costs would be great.

After many painful hours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif of test driving type R's, VRS's, Cupra's, Celica's and the rest I finally decided to go for the S3 and I’m so glad I did. Its such a beautiful car I can't help but smile when I look at it and then when the turbo kicks in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So what do you all think? stunner or what!!

bioharry-Image503edit.jpg

bioharry-Image502edit.jpg

bioharry-Image500edit.jpg

bioharry-Image499edit.jpg

Congrats on your new purchase, it's a beaut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif and welcome to the gang!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Tasty, very tasty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Those alloys are beginning togrow on me......

Really nice matey! Congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Im sure you will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Not another one! The noggy boys are overtaking the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The cars looking very nice mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Can said:
nice where is the metallic mirrors ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, when are you going to make it look like a proper S3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ImS3ola said:
[ QUOTE ]
Can said:
nice where is the metallic mirrors ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, when are you going to make it look like a proper S3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It already does......... as its body is that of the original RS colour!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif