s3 wallaper!!!

CARACTERE007

Reaction score
im bored so ive just done one!....err mick ive used your car again!.....ummm starting to like all this manga stuff now as well....anyway ...im bored bored bored /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Yeah. Site has been a bit dead tonight. Only about 9 or so registered users. People must be out on the pi$$.

Can't comment on your pic, its taking too long to download on my non-broadband connection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AL

ooops kinda forgot its big and ive now got the joy of 600k,......its worth the wait!!!...lol....actually prob not!....yeah wish i was out im just a sad git **** at home on me home!!

Well I can tell you that it is very odd! What is that girl doing with a big sword and what has she to do with S3s? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

the power of manga dude!...i can so no more....it was meant to be sommit like the final fantasy.. audi s3....?!!....dont think it worked though!...anyway back to the drawing board!!......can you not tell im bored silly!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif