Boostaholic's

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Hello and welcome to boostaholics 2011.
I know this is difficult for a lot of people who are in denial so...

I'll go first.

My names Andrew and I'm a Boostaholic.
I have been a boostaholic for over 10 years.

I am making slow, but steady progress.
I can now look at the clock on the wall and not expect it to speed up between 3 and 4 pm.
I do not feel jealous anymore of the clothing in the washing machine when it hits the fast spin cycle.
And I finally understand that quickly flicking the speed settings up and down on the wifes hair dryer is not "like a turbo nicorette patch"

I will endevour during 2011 to be more tolerent to the lesser...sorry, other, people who own normally asper...(I'm not ready to say those words yet)... cars.
And with patience I may even, one day, be able to accept that a rev range which dosn't induce total loss of traction half way through may, in some certain obscure moments, be ok.

Although my new years resolution is to strap a ferris wheel size blower to a hover mower and get Q+B to sell it as a Sunday special

Next?

Last edited:
My name is Karl, and I'm a boostaholic.

In 2011 I will try and refrain from making my dyson Hoover do a blow off valve noise when I turn it off and stand it up all in one fast motion.

My name's Adam and I'm a boostaholic.

In 2011 I'm going to try and not drive everywhere at 3.5k revs just to hear the blower whistling...

my wife is a boostaholic, shes just taken delivery of a diesel powered vibrator with generator back up, its given her a real booossssttt. she hasnt used it since boxing day though as it has chipped her tooth.

My name is prawn and I'm a boostaholic.
In 2011 I'm going to stop constantly speeding up and slowing down, just to hear it spool and dump. Apparently, this does not make for a comfy passenger ride!

I'm also going to it a hybrid turbo to my track car, and get a stage 2 remap for more boost on my daily!

Let's embrace the condition, not try to cure it :)

My name is kevin and I'm a boostaholic,..... And i can't wait for this winter to end so i can get back in the s3 for more boost shenanigins :)

My name is Welly, and I'm a boostaholic.

I simply cannot live without boostahol.

2011 bring me the opportunity to get a new high flow manifold (that works and everything), slap some WMI and a catch can on the S3, and then actually manage to finish the project I started several months ago.

Following that, I plan to take it all apart again and the formulate a new plan....

my name is Don im a boostaholic and have been for the last 9 years

and i love scaring unsuspecting passers by with my super loud wastgate chatter!
2162-audi-025.jpg