EM TuningMonster Motorsport

Thread: Boostaholic's

Cylinder Head Master

Status

Boostaholic's

Hello and welcome to boostaholics 2011.
    I know this is difficult for a lot of people who are in denial so...

I'll go first.

My names Andrew and I'm a Boostaholic.
    I have been a boostaholic for over 10 years.

I am making slow, but steady progress.
    I can now look at the clock on the wall and not expect it to speed up between 3 and 4 pm.
    I do not feel jealous anymore of the clothing in the washing machine when it hits the fast spin cycle.
    And I finally understand that quickly flicking the speed settings up and down on the wifes hair dryer is not "like a turbo nicorette patch"

I will endevour during 2011 to be more tolerent to the lesser...sorry, other, people who own normally asper...(I'm not ready to say those words yet)... cars.
    And with patience I may even, one day, be able to accept that a rev range which dosn't induce total loss of traction half way through may, in some certain obscure moments, be ok.

Although my new years resolution is to strap a ferris wheel size blower to a hover mower and get Q+B to sell it as a Sunday special

Next?
    Last edited by Andrew@A.L.D; 3rd January 2011 at 01:06.
    RIP S3dave/David Marshall stickers now available

FOR SALE
    None resonated Milltek exhaust,
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts, relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear
    Hexxagon Champion

Status
    Im Ben and im a boostaholic, infact i came accross one of these in the services the other day and the first thought that came to mind was hmmm electric turbo?

YouTube - XLerator Ultra Powerful Chrome Hand Dryer - hsdOnline

Watch the guys hand at the end so powerful it ripples the skin, imagine that bolted onto your intake with a switch on the dash :D

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    My name is Karl, and I'm a boostaholic.

In 2011 I will try and refrain from making my dyson Hoover do a blow off valve noise when I turn it off and stand it up all in one fast motion.

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

Status
    My name's Adam and I'm a boostaholic.

In 2011 I'm going to try and not drive everywhere at 3.5k revs just to hear the blower whistling...
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

shanejess
    my wife is a boostaholic, shes just taken delivery of a diesel powered vibrator with generator back up, its given her a real booossssttt. she hasnt used it since boxing day though as it has chipped her tooth.

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    My name is prawn and I'm a boostaholic.
    In 2011 I'm going to stop constantly speeding up and slowing down, just to hear it spool and dump. Apparently, this does not make for a comfy passenger ride!

I'm also going to it a hybrid turbo to my track car, and get a stage 2 remap for more boost on my daily!

Let's embrace the condition, not try to cure it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    My name is kevin and I'm a boostaholic,..... And i can't wait for this winter to end so i can get back in the s3 for more boost shenanigins

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    Pass... im not ready to talk this session.

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    My name is Welly, and I'm a boostaholic.

I simply cannot live without boostahol.

2011 bring me the opportunity to get a new high flow manifold (that works and everything), slap some WMI and a catch can on the S3, and then actually manage to finish the project I started several months ago.

Following that, I plan to take it all apart again and the formulate a new plan....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    Arr Group hug.

Here is some hight octane fuel in GT35 take a drink and pass it round, We need more octane in are blood
    RIP S3dave/David Marshall stickers now available

FOR SALE
    None resonated Milltek exhaust,
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts, relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

2nd Gear

Status
    my name is Don im a boostaholic and have been for the last 9 years

and i love scaring unsuspecting passers by with my super loud wastgate chatter!