what you think the power is like

Realisitically 250 - 255 but 260 isn't outside the realms of possibility.
The 270, 280 etc quoted by a lot of people for stage one S3s is just daft.

right stage 1 a map whats stage 2 3 so on for my astra vxr the now map and sports cat adn down pipe so thats stage 2 if had a fmic would be 3 so is the stages differnt or kinda the same

Stage 1 would be a map to suit standard car / car with a few minor mods (uprated filter, diverter valve, silicone TIP etc).
Stage 2 would be a map to suit a car with uprated exhaust (downpipe, sports cat or de-cat) as well as induction etc above. FMIC usually fitted for Stage 2.
Stage 3 would probably be a hybrid or larger turbo with all the upgrades listed above and mapped to suit.

Yours probably has a stage 1 revo map and FMIC which will help you keep your power going longer, but would neccessarily add any extra power.
If I were you i'd sort the induction and exhaust and Stage 2 it!

People, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Different... stage 1 is a generic map for your ECU... by generic, its the same map used for any S3 with the same ECU etc... stage 2 generally speaking comes with more timing advance and other tweaks to take advantage of the normal stage 2 upgrades of FMIC, 3" DP, silicone TIP etc... these mods assist in the way the engine runs when tuned this way and can give more power...

This has been discussed more times that I can remember so have a search through the forum if you need any more info on this... as you have Revo then ideally you need to get it to a Revo dealer that has a dyno as its adjustable... you can then get it tuned to your current hardware setup to make sure you get the best results as more boost does not mean more power and turning everything up with out logging or running on a dyno could well lead to you damaging your engine...

Read this recent thread for some info too
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/109855-270-bhp-remap.html

<tuffty/>

Stage 1 would be a map to suit standard car / car with a few minor mods (uprated filter, diverter valve, silicone TIP etc).
Stage 2 would be a map to suit a car with uprated exhaust (downpipe, sports cat or de-cat) as well as induction etc above. FMIC usually fitted for Stage 2.
Stage 3 would probably be a hybrid or larger turbo with all the upgrades listed above and mapped to suit.

Yours probably has a stage 1 revo map and FMIC which will help you keep your power going longer, but would neccessarily add any extra power.
If I were you i'd sort the induction and exhaust and Stage 2 it!

People, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
thanks dude whats the power out of stage 2

Revo all the way :)
out the box you could of looked at 260/270 but these cars are not as young so 250 tops,Revo will give you the punch early doors and FMIC will maintain what power is there but not up it in anyway.