Oh...my...god....look at this S3

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Flight S3 due for landing in the nearest de-wing stop.

i wanna be sick....dont you just love gammba 's commnets on audi world as well,...funny as hell!!...anyway....what a ****, has this geezer no eyes!!....arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

He lives in a trailor park in Essex with Tracey and thinks the Subaru is the most beautiful car ever to have graced these shores. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

yeah, comments from Gambba and you were funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I honestly didn't believe that was his car, but after reading his defense of it, maybe it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

AL

I thought that was your car Al, after the "secret mods talk" and the last meeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Although I thought we had agreed the spoiler needed to go at the FRONT to reduce understeer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

This is horrifying, lets start a campaign to save the abused car and adopt it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I'm beginning to wonder if this guy isn't an American with a Honda in his garage
smashfreakB.gif

personally I think it is too small and understated. I fancied a Sierra Cossie Whaletail on mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

JFC!
The boys a pillock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif
1) Buy lovely lovely car
2) Turn it into crapper wannabe
3) Photo it and post on web
4) Get abuse from the rest of the world!

Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

As a matter of interest I see it is adjustable, do you think he sits and tweaks the level of downforce depending on what roads he is on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thats what happens when you cross-breed an S3 with a Fiesta XR2..hahahah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Seriously speaking though, I saw the same exact spoilers on the boot lid of a white 03Reg M3 over the weekend .. I didnt know whether to feel sorry, cry for, or laugh at the pillock who was driving... I took solace in the fact that well he's a BMW driver... sorry GTDog... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

now this is what i would of done,...if youre gonna do it, do it properly!......crazy fool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

hehehe....
but before it gets out of hand-lets not having an S3 defacement competition...

[ QUOTE ]
S3Bangs said:
Seriously speaking though, I saw the same exact spoilers on the boot lid of a white 03Reg M3 over the weekend .. I didnt know whether to feel sorry, cry for, or laugh at the pillock who was driving... I took solace in the fact that well he's a BMW driver... sorry GTDog... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No worrys Nana man!
You wont see one on my motor.
Sheesh!
If I didnt drive the BMW you would have no one to poke with a stick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nothing But Love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif