temptation!!

spencerjoel

Reaction score
Just thought you guys might want to check the tempting bit of road I came accross this morning!!!!
If you ever wanted to check your acceleration, this has gotta be the place!!

Even a tree for Plod to hide behind...

Bet it is a 30Mph mobile camera saftey zone due to a school child walking down it once in 1974.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
spencea3quattro said:
Just thought you guys might want to check the tempting bit of road I came accross this morning!!!!
If you ever wanted to check your acceleration, this has gotta be the place!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont suppose thats got a Mercedes garage at the end of it?

my girlfriend lives just around the corner from there and in 12 months has never seen a single flashing blue light!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Its just off J8 of the M5, if you are coming south come off at J8 services, go over the motorway bridge and turn right.
This photo was taken going the other way facing up hill, from the motorway you are facing downhill and you can see for miles and there is never any traffic, with just feilds either side.
Next time im there Im sure I'll be seeing a few S/A3's down there!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice and straight but looks rough (pot holes poorly laid tarmac, hmm sound familier)...

Also this time of year you may get alot of puddles/ice built up. So be careful m8

Have fun though all the same

[ QUOTE ]
PaulS3 said:
perfect bit of straight road for some logging

[/ QUOTE ]

You into all that then? Stan Collymore loves it apparently. Again though, watch out for the law, I hear it's illegal.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whats logging? New variation of dogging but instead you watch each other taking a dump out in the open?