My feature is out !

jimboA3

Reaction score
Go buy Revs Magazine ! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

will try and get the pages scanned and hosted this week .

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Nice, i thought you said it was going in PVW? i'll buy a copy anyway, erm well ill send out for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif only kidding , well done getting a mag feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congratulations on coming out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

nervus, will you send me your copy in an unmarked bag when you have done with it please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pvw are shooting it aswell - had a lot of interest ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Revs wouldnt be my first choice either ... but hey ... its a feature!

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
Congratulations on coming out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

nervus, will you send me your copy in an unmarked bag when you have done with it please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stevie S3 said:
Well done mate!

An you sarcy git ****** off! Magfeature is a Mag feature!

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif I always wanted a mag feature!

well done m8, if i have n e money left from xmas shopping ill go buy it
lol

does that ur a max power boy now :p

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol

Well as I'm in the UK it would be rude of me not to pop and buy one, and I'm assuming it's acceptable for me to only rip the pages related to the feature and pay for those....as I really can't be tossed with the rest.

Cheers 4 the support guys ! really need some one to get it scanned as i dont have access to a scanner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I will be able to do it tonight and send it to your email. Unless anyone does it beforehand. I can do it as a high resolution file and send you it on CD as well if you want.

Will post it later unless it is on beforehand.

Let me know

Rob

oops, didnt see this post, i thought the feature didnt do you any justice, thought it was poor imo plus they said your car was a 150bhp engine which it isnt so the [censored] that up. Deserves better, keep up the hard work and get the proper feature you deserve mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers Stuart ! i though i deserved more mag space , much classier car with a lot more attention to detail than they normally get in that mag ! nevrmind .... maybe pvw will do a better job ........ watch this space !

Think Jimbo has gone AWOL. Will put the pictures on tonight if not already there. Unless I go home via the pub....

Very boring in the office today. Did save me a days holiday though!

Merry Christmas everyone
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice one mate just read the feature.

Could have been better though, but a feature is a feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What's it on about Reiger front bumper?

Also what Zuast is that?

[ QUOTE ]
Dean_T said:
gotta love the muppets at Revs for showing your number plate too, how very professional of them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jimbo's not shy, when it comes to his reg plates though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

well played jimbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Lookin smart.

I was scannin thru Revs and saw ure A3, very nice mate. I thought I`d hav a look if I could find u on here cuz I saw that u`d given a shout out to the site

What do u think of the paint on that A4??

I can`t stand it personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Well done for gettin a feature in PVW.. its a top mag, I had a feature in The Golf when I had my mk2 GTi. Gettin an Audi in a VW mag can`t be too easy

Someone please tell me that's REVS forecast is completely inaccurate and A3's will not become the hottest thing since a newly born crap amongst young spotty faced boyracers!!!??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Even in Holland I could be forced into hiding if this were to become true.....

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Someone please tell me that's REVS forecast is completely inaccurate and A3's will not become the hottest thing since a newly born crap amongst young spotty faced boyracers!!!??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we should all be rather worried... However it seems the situation might be worse on the continent than over here -> http://www.street-race.nl/index/fotos/audi/21?p=1

The chavs are definately starting to get on it over here though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It seems there's a slowly increasing number of people my age and younger buying Audis and doing in some cases hideous things to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I would like to point out that although my age makes me a prime candidate, I'm not a burberry-wearing street-racer. I only got an Audi because my old man's had more than I care to remember and I figured it'd be cool to start with a nice car, and something I'm really happy with instead of one of the usual suspects - and all I was doing with my money before getting the car was drinking and smoking it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It doesn't look good for us though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
FactionOne said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we should all be rather worried... However it seems the situation might be worse on the continent than over here -> http://www.street-race.nl/index/fotos/audi/21?p=1

The chavs are definately starting to get on it over here though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It seems there's a slowly increasing number of people my age and younger buying Audis and doing in some cases hideous things to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I would like to point out that although my age makes me a prime candidate, I'm not a burberry-wearing street-racer. I only got an Audi because my old man's had more than I care to remember and I figured it'd be cool to start with a nice car, and something I'm really happy with instead of one of the usual suspects - and all I was doing with my money before getting the car was drinking and smoking it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It doesn't look good for us though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Regards,

Rob.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that mate....it's quite a concern! They will just make Audi look common and cheap. I wanted my car as it's discreet and fun, bringing a little bit of sophistication. I really hope I don't start seeing maxed versions where I live /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i'd much rather they bought BMW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif and make them the burberry of automobiles! lol

can not believe you got a feature oh well i went one better and got a cover of revs with my a3 and its in max power top 100 keep trying eh.

[ QUOTE ]
j8436741 said:
can not believe you got a feature oh well i went one better and got a cover of revs with my a3 and its in max power top 100 keep trying eh.

[/ QUOTE ]

love to see pics...:)

[ QUOTE ]
j8436741 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Cram it, Buzzkill.

Max Power top 100? Are you sure you want to be bragging about that?

Btw, thanks for posing for my sig.