keep selling my car & regretting it

dany2k

Reaction score
hi all,
i buy a car every 6 months, spend loadsa of money making it nice and then sell it hastily and then regret it. discuss!

danny

Let me know when your selling the next one, they sound like good buys!

To be fair i usually do this, mod it to the max then sell as everything is done....lost a heap of money through the years...
when i bought my s3 i was also considering an evo 5 ....sooo glad i didnt go with the evo they are to raw for me (knocking on a bit...lol)
Hope i dont get the itchy feeling again as i love my car, and cannot honestly see a better allrounder....Had it over a year now so its getting near my record....lol

idiot?? yes, gotta agree. in this order... celica vvt-Li sold it as not fast enough, bought impreza STI sold it as too uneconomical, bought golf gt tdi re-mapped her as not enough power compared to the STI then sold her as not powerful enough, then bought the a3 1.8t quattro as a compromise to keep money in the bank... and now feeling as if i need more power all in the space of a year. writing it all down, i think idiot isnt really the word :-(

:laugh: Lol mate, get an S3 and you won't want to change! Have you mapped or done much to the 1.8T?

trying to convince myself to buy a diesel

as much as the S3 give me a headache I can't do it :(

clarke mate... not yet. mainly because every two weeks since ive bought her something new has gone on her: longitudinal sensor, MAF sensor, and now pre-cat lambda: and i bought her 6 weeks ago :-( i will get her re-mapped eventually... hopefully after the forge dv, cotton air filter, cat back exhaust ;-) in the process of buying a house so s3 will have to wait for around 2 years. seeing as i'll be 30 and in a post code devoid of scum of the earth insurance claimers, i'll be able to afford the insurance too. paying £1700 for the 1.8T quattro at the moment!!!

and finesse... only diesel in the world that i would even thinking about trading an s3 for is an 2008+ a4 3.0tdi quattro.... 0-60 5.9 secs, 360ish lb-ft torque standard and 40odd mpg :-'(