Any way of finding out if youi've got a K03S without looking at the turbo?

Hmmmm, easiest way is to look at the turbo mate. Either the compressor wheel (should have 8 blades) or the compressor outlet, which should have a cylindrical silencer on it.

ahh i see, thanks guys. with this in mind, is it pointless getting her re-mapped? I'm guessing if you're re-mapping a 150 with a k03 ur expecting around 180bhp: re-mapping a 180bhp is probably pushing it a bit too much right?

REMAP you will love it

Worth getting it done, I've had both a standard and remapped AJQ quattro and the remapped one was definately quicker and you will notice a big difference over a standard car.

If you want more power get hold of a K03s and a remap and you're looking at anything around 220Bhp and believe me that's well worth it.

thanks everyone. tbh im tryna to match that exhilleration i used to get from my impreza 220bhp standard... shouldve just bought an s3 :-(

+1 of what beachbuggy said, ive got an ajq a3 that i bought from him which he'd fitted a ko3s to, ive since put a front mount on it and had it remapped... it dont hang about :p