I´m finding original S3 8L accesories

ander87

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Ander and I am from Spain. I have an Audi A3 1.9 TDI 130cv. I want to convert my A3 in a S3. I am looking to buy S3 front bumper, back bumper, aileron and the lateral aileron. I want all original.

The problem is that here in Spain is very difficult to find original S3 accesories so I decide to eneter this forum to find someone who can help me finding this accesories.

You will see that my english is not very good but I will try to do my best.

Thank you!

Hi Ander

welcome , the problem you will find getting parts in the uk is how many euro's it costs to ship , i priced shipping for a set of door cards send from the uk to spain the cards were £80 to buy and over £100 to ship and bumpers will be lots more

Rob

First of all thank you for answering me!!!! I know that the shipping will be very expensive but if I could find accesories cheaper than here in spain, maybe it is profitable. Don´t you think so? The problem, apart from the shipping, is finding those accesories I need! Do you know any contact who can sell me those accesories in good prices?
Thank you again for answering me!!! Thanks a lot!!!

There are quite few small firms that transport stuff weekly between the UK and Spain just google it. Freinds have had things sent to Spain where they have holiday homes its got to be worth a go and should be better prices.

Try parcel2go i have just sent a back box Spain £38.80 incl vat and they collected...