New 1.8T beast.

S3KO4

Reaction score
I bet you guys have not seen this yet. I know the 800bhp S3 is fast but that's a 3.2 lump, so slightly cheating.

Here is an s3 with bigger turbo, doesn't look extremely fast but I think we don't have any s3 with sort of power in the UK. I would like to be proven wrong otherwise.

YouTube - AUDI S3 (8L) 600ps XL MAGAZINE

yes seen it a couple of months ago, that fabrication looks a bit rough.....lol
Theres a guy on here with similar, not uk though.....

EDIT: just looked through my pm,s it is Solyarkin on here, nice guy...

Last edited:
Doesn't look that fast!!!! Are you joking? My 1.8T is at 430HP currently and it rips dude, 600 would be mental.

Doesn't look that fast!!!! Are you joking? My 1.8T is at 430HP currently and it rips dude, 600 would be mental.

Hint the word extreme dude!

I still think the 3.2T is mental compare to this, nevertheless very happy to see a big powered 1.8t on the s3. that's why I share it with you lot.

I have to admit videos never seem to do justice, that VR6 S3 is awesome, watched the video loads of times its ace. Mine isn't an S3 though, just an A4! But 600PS from a 1.8T isn't easy to pull off, a 1.8T horsepower league table on this forum would be a good idea, nothing like competition to spur people on. Never the less a good you tube find :thumbsup:

I agree what you are saying, I think one could judge the power better judging by the rev from the inside. below the red line!

I do love the 1.8T its a great engine, they just rev so nicely and they seem to love it! Having never been in an S3 does the one in the vid rev faster than a stocker? Mine certainly did with the GT30R fitted.

Ahhh GT30 is lovely, a mate is in the process of converting his 1.8T the internals work is all carried out last year.

Sweet, he won't be disappointed. Did he stay 1.8 or go for a tad more displacement? I went balls out with a 2.0 stroker, still in the process of perfecting the setup to be honest. My first dyno session saw 430hp with a very conservative tune, theres loads more potential so im hoping for 500 ish maxing the turbo out.

Yeah, she sounds beast :).

Got lots of love for that car - in fact it's where the inspriation for my S3's colour scheme came from...

Awesome.
I really wana see how Tuftys car goes?.......

So do I cos I'm going to kick it's **** :)

...........gauntlett well and truly thrown down! LOL :)

OOOOHH Daaammmmnnn! so have you got new rods yet? :laugh:

No - and it revs to about 10000!!! LOL

You should've seen the look on the face of the bloke driving the FQ340 as he struggled to keep up......priceless!!! :):):)

No - and it revs to about 10000!!! LOL

You should've seen the look on the face of the bloke driving the FQ340 as he struggled to keep up......priceless!!! :):):)

"sniff, sniff. I smell a rat here...." lol.

Thats what the bloke was thinking anyway...

Not being funny but if both the evo and S3 was making the 340... evo would eat an s3.
Either not trying or not making the claimed 340 to go with the name

wheres the Vid of Bill over taking the Jetta thats the best one cant find it anywhere