Remap preperation???

lewis88

Reaction score
Hi, im getting my a3 tdi (130) mapped on monday, other than giving it a health check is there anything else i can do that may be benificial to do? Ie tyre pressure for rollers etc? Also my car needs the tracking done so pulls a little to the left will this sap a little power? Cant wait!! Bill is doing the mapping (revo) at badger5! Also ive filled the tank and have now found a can of diesel stop smoke and was considering using it although it doesnt smoke at all however would this hamper or interfere with the mapping??? Thanks. Lewis.

Why would you want to put a treatment in, if there are no symptoms ....
ive got hundred asprin in the cupboard but im not going to throw them down my neck........lol
Hope all goes well for you mate

no dont chuck anything in. Bill will probably do it, but if it has EGR, you can delete it. Fairly common thing.

I remember getting my golf gttdi remapped. I was chuffed to bits with it, sure you will love it

Lol i see your point i just thought if its anything like injector cleaner then it couldnt harm putting it in. Camt wait im like a child!! Well il check all the levels tomorrow and give the car a clean to pass my time! Just hope the snow holds off!
Cheers! Lew