AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    2nd Gear

Status

Extended Warranty- Difference in quotes

A few people have posted topics about the above in the last month, with prices varying from 450 to 550, some saying that a MPC is needed prior to warranty being issued. My S3 is 3 years old next month, and by virtue of this, is still covered by the manufacturers warranty.

On speaking to a main 'stealer' today, as long as you take out a 4th year within 14 days of expiration of your 3yr warranty, the MPC is not needed.

IF an MPC were carried out, i would expect the price to rise somewhat.

My quote- 472. Not as bad as the 550 i was expecting after reading previous threads [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Did anyone take out similar cover through AUDI in recent weeks for much less or does this sound 'good to go for'??

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: Extended Warranty- Difference in quotes

Yeah the quote you got sounds about right - I paid 470 back in June this year to extend the warranty for an additional year.

It's quite bizarre how the price varies from dealer to dealrer as I was told this was 'book price' when I took it out... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

imported_ashs3

Remember that you get Audi Roadside with warranty as well, no more AA or RAC bills [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

Yeah I paid 442 to extend my S3 for an addtional year, unlimited mileage is nice as well. Can you extend it further after that do you know?