Extended Warranty- Difference in quotes

trekbiker

Reaction score
A few people have posted topics about the above in the last month, with prices varying from 450 to 550, some saying that a MPC is needed prior to warranty being issued. My S3 is 3 years old next month, and by virtue of this, is still covered by the manufacturers warranty.

On speaking to a main 'stealer' today, as long as you take out a 4th year within 14 days of expiration of your 3yr warranty, the MPC is not needed.

IF an MPC were carried out, i would expect the price to rise somewhat.

My quote- £472. Not as bad as the £550 i was expecting after reading previous threads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did anyone take out similar cover through AUDI in recent weeks for much less or does this sound 'good to go for'??

Yeah the quote you got sounds about right - I paid £470 back in June this year to extend the warranty for an additional year.

It's quite bizarre how the price varies from dealer to dealrer as I was told this was 'book price' when I took it out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Remember that you get Audi Roadside with warranty as well, no more AA or RAC bills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah I paid £442 to extend my S3 for an addtional year, unlimited mileage is nice as well. Can you extend it further after that do you know?