My A3 turbo

wilson

Reaction score
My first Audi
BKJtNBmkKGrHqFhsEzMS6Kl1GBM-4Zjpdg_12.jpg

I love it so far!
It came with an unfitted dump/blow off valve. Is It worth fitting?
Cheers Gary

If its a "blow off valve " no,
It will only cause running problems.
The car is designed to use a recirculating type valve.
Search the forge 007 or something

Nice, similar to my wifes, the A3 1.8 T needs a DV (Diverter Valve)...the recirculating type, a lot of owners fit the Forge 007P.

DC

best to try and post a pic of it and someone will tell you if its the right 1 or not!!!

It's a blow off valve, dont bother fitting it mate, will cause you alot of hassle. You need a re-circulating dump valve like the 007p forge one.

My first Audi
BKJtNBmkKGrHqFhsEzMS6Kl1GBM-4Zjpdg_12.jpg

That's my old car, sold it to a lad about 3 years ago who I believe you bought it off, the car should already have a forge 007p Dv fitted unless the boy before you removed it, was fitted and remapped by AmD in Bicester....

Was a good car to me, hope you enjoy it !! :)

Cheers mate, It seems like a decent car, although the water pump went a week after I got it! Should the re-circulating valve make a noise? If so, mine has been removed. What bhp should it be after the remap mate?

The water pump went on me too at about 70k if irrc, the car was mapped to 194bhp with Amd which is the limit for that particular model really, the Dv never made a noise when I had it, you could just hear the turbo whistle louder...

The car was also mapped at around 60k so even if it is the same forge item I had put on it might be passed it's best now...

Yeah it's on 125k now so I imagine a few bits could need replacing. I'll have to put my head under the bonnet and have a look round! It does feel quick @ 194bhp

Definately need a Forge 007P on it if it hasn't got one already.

We have got some great offers on Forge products leading up to the new year also!!

The 007P is listed on the JBS link below:-
007P Diverter Valve - JBS

If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to give us a call on 01246 455 005, don't hesitate to ask.

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor.