2nd Gear

Status

S3 / 1.8 t block ?

Anyone got 1 asap cash here

2. # ADS
    ADS

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    i do mate.. is it just the block you need.. no head or anything?
    S3 Stage 1 Map, Forge 007p, Jetex filter, JE Forged pistons and scat rods, ARP bottom end bolts + stud and nut kit fited with race ported head, 3" Downpipe + Full Ashley system, lowered on ebaich pro springs, white RS6's, HID headlights n fogs, dewipered..not bad for a few weeks modding .. Hertz Mille 3000 + Audison SR1DK, + coilovers coming soon!

2nd Gear

Status
    With head saves more work how much you want ?

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    im not sure what condition my head is in..it looked okay but would need further inspection.. the engine had a bottom end let go.. i have started doing a rebuild on it have receipts etc to prove with new cam followers.. basically i have had a new engine put in and then i was going to rebuild this one and sell it! block looks fine.. cross hatching on the cylinder walls looks like it rolled out the factory yesterday..

will have a look at the condition of the head and get back to you.. or PM me and il forward you the number of my engine builder he will sort you out with a price as its at his unit? hes jus done a fully forged build for my new engine and hes good to advise you on what to do next :P
    Last edited by rob_sri; 15th December 2010 at 00:44.
    S3 Stage 1 Map, Forge 007p, Jetex filter, JE Forged pistons and scat rods, ARP bottom end bolts + stud and nut kit fited with race ported head, 3" Downpipe + Full Ashley system, lowered on ebaich pro springs, white RS6's, HID headlights n fogs, dewipered..not bad for a few weeks modding .. Hertz Mille 3000 + Audison SR1DK, + coilovers coming soon!

Pat
    3rd Gear

Status
    i got a head if interested pm me

2002 S3, Project 400, New Build In Progress, I.E 2.0 stoker kit, Big Port AGU Head, Ferrea Valves retainers, springs etc, GT30 compact, Pagparts Manifold, AH Front Mount Version 2, Genesis 550cc Injectors, 044 Fuel pump in I.E Surge Tank, Revo Stage 3 Software, Porsche Brakes, work in progress

2nd Gear

Status
    Can get a apu engine for 250 just needs head gasket but he's open to offers