Which LED sidelights that actually look as white as possible?

fran-s3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know I've seen a thread before for this but the search function isn't working for me at all. Type 'led' or LED and search throughout the site and it comes back with no results?! :ermm: Even tried trusty Google and nothing...

Need to replace my front LED sidelights as one's starting to flicker and fail, I seem to remember someone mentioning the PIA Led's one's are the whitest you'll find - can anyone confirm or provide any links to others please? Mine we're from Ebay orignally and even through they we're the 'white' ones they're pretty blue to be honest - I look like the fuzz lol!

Cheers any help appreciated guys. :)

I use these and they are a pure white IMO, they match 5000k HIDs well.

Replacement LED sidelight bulbs - 501 type. Pure white LED light...

I have a discount code for this site too that will get you 25% off of anything you buy. I got my HIDs from them too and they're very good quality, best aftermarket kit I have seen. I got them cheap and without playing the Chinese copy Ebay lottery :). If you want it, PM me and I'll be happy to share.

Awesome thanks buddy - unfortunately they're out of stock at the moment but will purchase them if they get them in before the weekend...! Great stuff thanks for that the code will come in handy, brilliant! Will PM you for that, cheers mate! :)