AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

LOCKING WHEELNUT TOOL MISSING

HI lads , went to take my wheels off at the week end to pressure wash them but I have no socket for them, just phoned the stealers. and they said as the car is old, 2000 , they said take the car in and they will remove them and will have to buy new wheel nut but its all standard the kit is all there less the socket is there no way of giving chasis no ect they say no is this right

2. # ADS
    ADS

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    That seems a bit off.

I had a BMW which I had the same problem with. I took it to BM, they has a set of all the keys, and brought them out and tested them all until they got the right one. Gave me that one there and then and ordered a replacement.

Cost me about 10 IIRC.

Seems a bit gash that Audi can't help you with that.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    I have the same problem - apart from I've lost mine. I'll let you know what the stealers say when I get around to doing it.

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    I have the same problem - apart from I've lost mine. I'll let you know what the stealers say when I get around to doing it.
    Bit of an arse, that. I was there hunting through your car for the damn thing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    Yeah sorry about that dude, I do have one idea where it may have gone. Last time I had it out was to put the new tyres on and I couldn't be arsed to put it back in the boot so I put it in the glove box. I have since discovered that the previous owner of the car seemed to have an aftermarket stereo and must have linked it to an ipod in the glove box as Ive discovered a nice locking wheel nut size hole in the glove box. DOH!

1st Gear

Status
    Try this site I remembered it from a previous post. Home - ZakParts They should be able to help.

6th Gear

Status
    thats bull****, dealers have skeleton sets and can find out which fits thru trial and error and order you one. ring them again and say this!

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    if you can find out what number it is from the zak parts site i have a few spare ones...

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    checked ur glovebox, door pockets and sides, arm rest etc mate?

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by murran View Post
    thats bull****, dealers have skeleton sets and can find out which fits thru trial and error and order you one. ring them again and say this!
    I have just told the garage what you had said they now say bring the car down and they will try and match the locking nut, but also added that they may not be able to do it as the car is 10 years old but at least they are going to try Thanks for the help and advise cheers LYNN