JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
    6th Gear

Status

Complete new keys.

Had to buy a new key, for my newest S3. Stealers wanted over Ł200 for one, but I have found a company that will supply a cut new key including electronic internals and chip for Ł95 delivered. All they need is the Vin number and picture of the key. I wont post the company details as figure this is against advertising rules of the site but if anyone wants the info PM and I can pass on their details.

If this against rules then MODS please feel free to delete, but just trying to help those who need a new key.

2. # ADS
    ADS

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbuggy View Post
    Had to buy a new key, for my newest S3. Stealers wanted over Ł200 for one, but I have found a company that will supply a cut new key including electronic internals and chip for Ł95 delivered. All they need is the Vin number and picture of the key. I wont post the company details as figure this is against advertising rules of the site but if anyone wants the info PM and I can pass on their details.

If this against rules then MODS please feel free to delete, but just trying to help those who need a new key.
    Send that info my way pal please....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    me too please. i only have one key it would be good to have a spare!

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - ÂŁ2500 Mods Inc

Neutral

Status
    Can you send the details to me also please.
    Audi S3
    MKI Golf GTI
    Clio 172 Track Car

2nd Gear

Status
    I just got a complete new flip key from Audi for Ł175 inc vat. that was for both parts of the key and getting all my keys and the car recoded.

For recoding as many keys as you have its Ł45 plus I guess it would have been Ł130 for the key, hey presto Ł175. that's the extent of my maths for the year

Wana go Low gotta go Slow

Status
    yes please! Pm me with info thanks!

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Stick it on here, it's not like you are doing it as a favour to them or anything and it will help members out as it's good information

6th Gear

Status
    Cool, happy to Post if mods are ok with it.

I spoke to the company today and asked if we could get a Discount. If you call them on 01689850008 and ask to speak to Ben. Mention Audi-sport he said he probably do a 10% discount on each key however it will depend on the key model. The price of Ł95 was for the specific key and it could vary slightly depending on the year. All they need is a photo of the key blade, to cut the new one and the VIN to order the right key unless you can get the model number off your key. It comes complete with immob chip, battery just needs reprommaming to your car.

Hope this helps all.