Complete new keys.

beachbuggy

Reaction score
Had to buy a new key, for my newest S3. Stealers wanted over £200 for one, but I have found a company that will supply a cut new key including electronic internals and chip for £95 delivered. All they need is the Vin number and picture of the key. I wont post the company details as figure this is against advertising rules of the site but if anyone wants the info PM and I can pass on their details.

If this against rules then MODS please feel free to delete, but just trying to help those who need a new key.

Had to buy a new key, for my newest S3. Stealers wanted over £200 for one, but I have found a company that will supply a cut new key including electronic internals and chip for £95 delivered. All they need is the Vin number and picture of the key. I wont post the company details as figure this is against advertising rules of the site but if anyone wants the info PM and I can pass on their details.

If this against rules then MODS please feel free to delete, but just trying to help those who need a new key.

Send that info my way pal please.... :thumbsup:

me too please. i only have one key it would be good to have a spare!

Can you send the details to me also please.

I just got a complete new flip key from Audi for £175 inc vat. that was for both parts of the key and getting all my keys and the car recoded.

For recoding as many keys as you have its £45 plus I guess it would have been £130 for the key, hey presto £175. that's the extent of my maths for the year

Stick it on here, it's not like you are doing it as a favour to them or anything and it will help members out as it's good information

Cool, happy to Post if mods are ok with it.

I spoke to the company today and asked if we could get a Discount. If you call them on 01689850008 and ask to speak to Ben. Mention Audi-sport he said he probably do a 10% discount on each key however it will depend on the key model. The price of £95 was for the specific key and it could vary slightly depending on the year. All they need is a photo of the key blade, to cut the new one and the VIN to order the right key unless you can get the model number off your key. It comes complete with immob chip, battery just needs reprommaming to your car.

Hope this helps all.