LCR splitter on non-S3?

Stanley

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted an LCR splitter to an A3?

I have a brand spanking new one under my bed, and an Audi A3 1.8 T Sport sat on the driveway, so figured i could join the two.

Ride height isnt much of an issue as i have 19's fitted now.....

Any pics?

Yea im sure a few have done it, it doesnt have to be on an S3, if you can make it fit do it....

If you do a search im sure it will bring up some results mate.

I know it can/will fit, ive fitted many a splitter in my time, i just wondered if it will actually look any good?

seen it done before looks nice in my opinion the gap on the splitter in the middle lines up perfectly with the bottom grill which is nice :D

do it easy and looks good
pics of mine
P4280297.jpg

P4280296.jpg

P4280295.jpg

Rob

i didnt install mine on my S3 because when you take a look at it (fitted) you can clearly say that its not 100% fitted. the gaps at the corners are not cool at all

What gap on the corners I don't have any gaps put a heat gun 2 it .

i spent ages perfecting mine and it looks just right! didnt rush, and chopped tiny bits at a time. i then smoothed it all and had it done satin black.

at the top end of each side there will be still a little gap that you will have to apply heat to twist it a bit. but still the splitter is more "round" than the front spoiler...thats my own vision

i have gone and bought that splitter and was going to fit it over xmas, when it arrived (about a month ago lol) i didnt think it looked that good when i held it up to the font bumper, was looking at taking the bumper off and fitting it that way, the heat gun sounds like a plan, once fitted i will post up pics, just a bit scared incase it looks w@nk......!!!!!

Stanley/matty907 - did you guys ever fit the splitter in the end? Looking to do the same to my A3 (denim blue) - wondering if it'll look any good wihtout going down the route of a full body kit change :S Thoughts? Only other things i'd like to do are s3 spoiler and drop her a bit...

I fitted this one last week, I had to take the bumper off anyway so I did it that way! You just need patience a tape measure & some common sense! (Plus screws, drill etc!)
Plus no gaps in the corners if you do it right!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365057798932085

was mine not had it for about four years not got the A3 anymore now just the cars in my Sig mk2 golf and mk5 golf

Rob

Mine sits just fine and its had a few bumps