MTM S3 Turbo conversion Question

Pat

Reaction score
Well my s3 has been stripped and will not be using the manifold, turbo, external wastegate and downpipe..

Only thing is i aint got a ****** clue what turbo is on it.. Can anyone help me..

I`m looking to sell as its no good for the power i want, also what would you think its worth to sell???

i was told that but im not 100%..

I honestly dont know.. they seemed very cagey when i phoned asking what exactly had been done..

was this already on the car when you had it.what kind of torque figure are you getting with the 297bhp and have you got a dyno print out.

Yeah got a print out with 300ft LB of torque

got me really interested now.seem like its a lot of hard work for mtm to just get them figures. standard ko4would not be far off and a hybrid would walk all over it .

The orginal conversion claimed more power.. It works well and stays strong all the way to the limiter.. BUT it wont get me the figures i want

hybrid k04 performs better than the k26 figures posted and is bolt on.. cant see these days why you would want to use a kit like this bang for buck comparison its way more $ for no more power

I totally agree, whoever paid the 10k bill must be mad..