uprated engine and dogbone mounts

I have the THS DBM and wheel hop (FWD) has been elimiated, traction improved and therefore acceleration. I will be adding the other two mounts to my setup soon.

Ive got a powerflex dogbone on my octavia vrs notice alot of vibration compared to standard

My S3 still runs gen Vag bushes

i have used the FR3 mounts on a few previous cars and am currently using them on my S3, i always reccomend mounts to customers as they transform the way the vehicle behaves! persionally i feel they provide a lot of bang for your buck!

i ve found them used for 200miles for £80 is this good?

Questions I would ask are... Why have they been removed after 200 miles and why (when they cost nearly £200 for all three) so cheap..

i have used the FR3 mounts on a few previous cars and am currently using them on my S3, i always reccomend mounts to customers as they transform the way the vehicle behaves! persionally i feel they provide a lot of bang for your buck!

Word.... work for me and my little turbo :D

<tuffty/>

Questions I would ask are... Why have they been removed after 200 miles and why (when they cost nearly £200 for all three) so cheap..

he said he removed them from his mk1 leon cupra because he got a new leon cupra mk2 dsg gearbox? this sound genuine to you?

he said he removed them from his mk1 leon cupra because he got a new leon cupra mk2 dsg gearbox? this sound genuine to you?

Suppose but not sure why he would remove them as part of a sale of the old car... dunno...

Price is cheap enough, I have done 10k on mine and they are fine...

<tuffty/>