Traction Control/Quattro question HELP please

crazychris

Reaction score
hi my mate has just bought a S3(BAM Engine) his traction control is rediculously sensitive, its in the garage having a service and on the front passenger wish bone there is a rod that goes up to a box the like a dog leg pivot link on connected to some sort of black box, the garage says its the sensor for the traction control/quattro system the thing is its not fastend anymore to the wish bone but they arnt sure if it shud have a slight bend in the rod, it looks like it shoud as it make up to the mountin points fine but they said better to find out why its in for the bodywork/service/cambelt change, rather than have it in peices and then have to strip it again also he needs new discs and pads any recommendations

many thanks chris

Ahhh. That explain why the xenon range comes up with a fault on vag com if it's bolted back on shud that sort it mate

Discs and pads -

Ferodo DS2500s and Brembo Max grooved discs for the front.
Standard rears.
That's my set-up and it's much better than standard (once bedded in!).

the bolts rusted away s3dave the bolt rusted away JS1500 cheers but with out waiting hes just gone an bought ebc turbo grove discs and green stuff pads all round had em on my ibiza i thought they where ***** but we'll see