Red S3's

Hector8

Reaction score
Im starting to like the S3 in red. I dont see many about. I know theres Misano and Absolute..any others , pics would be great.

Would love to see some really nice S3's in red.

Im still on the look out but just cant decide on colour. Usually when i choose a new car to look for i know the colour also, but the S3 8L is nice in all the colours

The black one technically isn't mine cos it's moving on to someone else devoid of the bits (what this space for the fastest Satsuma south of London! LOL). It's a hooligan's car and just goes to show how good an S3 9s when you throw some money at it!! I've always said my S3 is nowhere near my Impreza........hmmmm, the black one is!!!

I found a thread about misano S3 and boy that is a nice colour. I think Il start my search.... search ended, there are none. I hold out for one , thats the colour for me.. misano with bbs ch in silver a tad lowered and bobs your teapot!

IMG00010-20100918-1652.jpg

heres mine in Absolute Red, has since been lowered a bit

Last edited:
Thanks, i need to get some pics of it since its been lowered. Also, i want to put a splitter on the front. Also think i want to change my centre caps from the black ones to red ones and then space the rear out a bit more

I'm sure you've all seen this one..... It's currently up for sale too on Piston'Eds

DSC_0713.jpg

Not Missano Red there's not! It was a facelift colour only as far as I'm aware and I've only ever seen 3!

One guy here used to have a S3 in a dark metallic red which looked spot on - I think his username was Jimmeh but i'm not 100%

One guy here used to have a S3 in a dark metallic red which looked spot on - I think his username was Jimmeh but i'm not 100%

yeah i searched his post. Didnt know about that colour either. Darker red again.

Defo misano im after, i think my search will run into next year ........

Noticed everyone pic are nice and shiny so heres mine erm not so pampered looking!
094.jpg

093.jpg

095.jpg

092.jpg

I don't get how you have facelift rear lights, facelift front and rear badges but pre facelift headlights :-|

Unless you have changed those bits but not the headlights??

Condused me lol.