Turbo/Induction hose

Tony gold

Reaction score
Am i being thick or something????????? Just bought a creation motor sport silicone hose from turbo to induction,can get all pipe work fitted apart from the air sensor which conects through to the charge pipe and actuator,please help as car is in bits and carn't drive it,cheers

Am i being thick or something????????? Just bought a creation motor sport silicone hose from turbo to induction,can get all pipe work fitted apart from the air sensor which conects through to the charge pipe and actuator,please help as car is in bits and carn't drive it,cheers

How do you mean dude, is there not a hole for it? I'm guessing you mean the N75 valve (the boost control solenoid)?

I assume you mean the TIP? assuming you have an S3 (your profile suggests you do) then did you get the right TIP for your car? looking at the Creation Motorsport web site they don't list an S3 TIP and the only ones they have are for K03 turbo'd engines... if this is the one you have then you may well have the wrong TIP... if you have actually got one for an S3 then there are a couple of different types depending on the year of your car...

What year/engine code is your S3?

<tuffty/>

I have a suspicion you mean the airflow meter (MAF).

The silicone hose should join with this on the end?

Na, I'm pretty sure he means the N75 mate. That's the only thing in that area which fits this description: "connects through to the charge pipe and actuator".

The MAF doesn't connect to anything apart from the TIP itself.

There is a hole for it,yeah its for the boost control solenoid which i've just broken one of the connectors,just ordered a new one from audi £43.00,just got of the phone from creation motor sport and theysaid to connect all the pipe work up then connect to the turbo and actuator as they say ther is more movement,carn't really see that as the the wire with the plug that goes into the solenoid dos'nt look long enough,anyway got to wait a few days for audi to get that part in, My Audi is an 1999 s3 210bhp amk