I have a Rocket Ship!! :o)

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
OK, not quite but I do now have a very fast S3!!

It's not without a few issues though. The paintwork isn't great and there's a couple of little dents which I can accept. The interior is a little worn and it's got the crappiest stereo I've ever seen - some Bose Symphony thing with a Cassette and CD player!!

Now for the best bits.......
When accelerating the car steers across to the right and when you lift off it steers to the left! Any ideas??
It's also got a really strange whine type noise that sounds like someone is whistling/blowing down a plastic drain pipe! Now, this could be the diff as it's got a Peloquin diff fitted which could just be noisey but it's ****** annoying.

The Miltek is non resonated and **** me doesn't it drone, and knock, and rattle and bang....

Other than that, it's fine.....and ****** quick, in fact, it's on a par with my Scooby and pretty damn good for the money! :)

Sounds good lol

I would point my finger towards tracking, that would make the car change direction under power.

Do you plan on breaking it up? If so I need a few parts lol

Have you checked simple things like tyre pressures etc. Get some pics up. Paintwork can be detailed.

SportsTractor, Rav and Mark, Pressures are ok and the car drives in a straight line, it's more like torque steer but a bit different.

Bill, cheers mate, it's certainly better on power than the red one and a lot of fun to drive, although it's so far detracted from the comfy, sports car it once was! Do you know anything about Peloquin Diffs? It makes a right ****** racket!! I wondered if that would make it pull across the road? It's poly bushed all round too which makes it really harsh!

Joe......IT'S BLACK!!!!!!! LOL!

Black is BEST mate! :thumbsup:

Well actually, it's metallic, polished with a brillo pad and has a few dents, black to be precise! Er.....a bit like yours!! LOL