AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status

I have a Rocket Ship!! :o)

OK, not quite but I do now have a very fast S3!!

It's not without a few issues though. The paintwork isn't great and there's a couple of little dents which I can accept. The interior is a little worn and it's got the crappiest stereo I've ever seen - some Bose Symphony thing with a Cassette and CD player!!

Now for the best bits.......
    When accelerating the car steers across to the right and when you lift off it steers to the left! Any ideas??
    It's also got a really strange whine type noise that sounds like someone is whistling/blowing down a plastic drain pipe! Now, this could be the diff as it's got a Peloquin diff fitted which could just be noisey but it's bloody annoying.

The Miltek is non resonated and fcuk me doesn't it drone, and knock, and rattle and bang....

Other than that, it's fine.....and bloody quick, in fact, it's on a par with my Scooby and pretty damn good for the money!
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

2. # ADS
    ADS

Chugger

Status
    Sounds good lol

I would point my finger towards tracking, that would make the car change direction under power.

Do you plan on breaking it up? If so I need a few parts lol
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

6th Gear

Status
    Have you checked simple things like tyre pressures etc. Get some pics up. Paintwork can be detailed.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

RIP S3dave

Status
    wishbone bushes, tracking, pressures all things to check on its pulling

well done
    pleased for ya
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

Check out the ever Growing eBay Shop>
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-5-LTD?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Hopefully it's got a consistant power output... ;-P

S3 Drift King!

Status
    What f@cking colour is it again?

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Get the geometry checked, not just tracking amazing difference...

Status
    SportsTractor, Rav and Mark, Pressures are ok and the car drives in a straight line, it's more like torque steer but a bit different.

Bill, cheers mate, it's certainly better on power than the red one and a lot of fun to drive, although it's so far detracted from the comfy, sports car it once was! Do you know anything about Peloquin Diffs? It makes a right bloody racket!! I wondered if that would make it pull across the road? It's poly bushed all round too which makes it really harsh!

Joe......IT'S BLACK!!!!!!! LOL!
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

Status
    Good shout Dave

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyra View Post

Joe......IT'S BLACK!!!!!!! LOL!
    Black is BEST mate!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Status
    Black is BEST mate!
    Well actually, it's metallic, polished with a brillo pad and has a few dents, black to be precise! Er.....a bit like yours!! LOL

1st Gear

Status
    Well actually, it's metallic, polished with a brillo pad and has a few dents, black to be precise! Er.....a bit like yours!! LOL
    Mike where's the pics maaaate!!
    Audi A3 2.0T FSI S-Line Special Edition, 2006, Avus Silver. Eibach Pro springs, H&R 10+12mm Spacers, AMD remap, MY11 Rear clusters, Flat bottom steering wheel, Chrome S3 SE Gearknob, R8 Oil Cap.

I mix house music: http://soundcloud.com/donny_dj

Instagram (cars n stuff): http://instagram.com/donny_dj

Status

1st Gear

Status
    340 brake!!? ffs mate! U are a true petrol head. So is your orange/red S3 your 'normal' everyday car now? ha.
    Audi A3 2.0T FSI S-Line Special Edition, 2006, Avus Silver. Eibach Pro springs, H&R 10+12mm Spacers, AMD remap, MY11 Rear clusters, Flat bottom steering wheel, Chrome S3 SE Gearknob, R8 Oil Cap.

I mix house music: http://soundcloud.com/donny_dj

Instagram (cars n stuff): http://instagram.com/donny_dj