H&R suspension & a strange query

pinkys3

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your h&r kit from ? need to get some springs

Also had a strange thing happen , just setting off the other day in the beast (S3) and just below 3000rpm the car held back slightly for a split second, like my foot slipped off the gas, it did it again a couple of times when i was just feathering my right foot .If i set off with with a bit more pressure with the right foot and it doesnt occur. Then on the next day it didnt do it at all ???? anybody got any clues ?
It's due for a service so i'll mention it then but any help would be grateful chaps

Do a search for "MAF" - you've got the early signs of a grubby/dead one - An extremely common circumstance (it's almost a weekly post)...

If it is your MAF... A careful dousing with contact-cleaner can be a remedy, or failing that £80 at the Stealers for an exchange part.

There is a ton of documentation on here from a number of users with stories and advice regarding the MAF, what it does, and how it goes wrong...

Regards,

Rob.

Got mine from awesome gti (h&r sports springs.)

4 weeks and counting as muppets at h&r sent the wrong ones- been promised will be with me tommorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I'm getting prices together for S3 parts from a freind who deals in top brands for the BMW possie and is very well respected. He will normally come out much cheaper on most things and have them out to you within a week. Watch this space for a full product listing. If you want his number now PM me.