Recirc Valve Fitting

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Afternoon all, just took delivery of my shiny new bailey dv30 and am planning on fitting it tonight but just wondered how easy they are to fit? Any guides or pictures would be a great help.

Cheers, Dave.

Honestly dude, it is the easiest thing in the world to do.

No guide needed.

Look at the DV thats there currently. Remove the vac pipe from the top. Undo the 2 clips (maybe jubilees, maybe OEM clips - if OEM ones have 2 jubilees to hand to replace) and remove the old DV.

Fit the new one exactly as the old one came off.

Refit the vac hose to the top of the DV 30.

Done.

Haha it sounds easy to someone who has engines stripped down and rebuilt in a weekend you mean lol. I thought it was pretty simple but knowing my luck as of late it'd be the opening of a giant can of worms and just wanted to be 100% before i started it, in the dark lol.

Haha it sounds easy to someone who has engines stripped down and rebuilt in a weekend you mean lol. I thought it was pretty simple but knowing my luck as of late it'd be the opening of a giant can of worms and just wanted to be 100% before i started it, in the dark lol.

Trust me dude, easy peasy.... Tools required: Beer, Screwdriver, 7mm socket (not required, but useful), torch, maybe some WD40 to lube things up.

i always use wd40 to lube things up

gigidy

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DBGT-s433x481-38244.jpg

Cant beat some quality lube action, me i prefer the wet lube

WETLUBE.jpg