Decision time!!

JamesT

Reaction score
Okay,

Xmas coming up and Air Filter is top of the list. I've already posted on here about the Carbonio Induction from awesome GTI and sounds like people have mixed opinions on it (not completely rulling it out yet!). One of the favourites seems to be BMC, looks easier to fit but definately want a filter with a throaty sound, could this be the one?!

More interested to know (Rich perhaps your best to answer this) Whats the difference between the BMC & the JBR Performance filter you have on your website. The quickshift sounds a better deal but not many people have mentioned this in past threads?!

No everyone's probably sick of induction posts but need to get one on order and quick so would appreciate anyone helping with my decision!!

Cheers Guys

[ QUOTE ]
JT 1.8T said:
Okay,

Xmas coming up and Air Filter is top of the list. I've already posted on here about the Carbonio Induction from awesome GTI and sounds like people have mixed opinions on it (not completely rulling it out yet!). One of the favourites seems to be BMC, looks easier to fit but definately want a filter with a throaty sound, could this be the one?!

More interested to know (Rich perhaps your best to answer this) Whats the difference between the BMC & the JBR Performance filter you have on your website. The quickshift sounds a better deal but not many people have mentioned this in past threads?!

No everyone's probably sick of induction posts but need to get one on order and quick so would appreciate anyone helping with my decision!!

Cheers Guys

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are going to do it purely for its performance benefit, then i wouldnt bother.... if you are doing it for the added sounds (not noise!) then go for it.

I'd go for the BMC personally. there is nothing wrong with the taipan...Im running it on my A3 with 320ish bhp with no problems, but the BMC is better made and is more stealthy... Not so shiney! We do kits for both BMC and Taipan for the A3 so either are fine.

The BMC is slightly more than the taipan, but it is better quality in my opinion.

Rich