ideas to improve the A3

SuziA3

Reaction score
Hi, Recently bought an Audi A3 Sport. Standard as anything. I want to improve it abit.. not girlrace it up..or make it look cheap and tatty. Make it look a little better than standard. Ive bought some S-line Alloys from a newer version A3; Just goto get the wheel adapter :( Dont want to OTT it. Would like peoples opinions to improve it.

Its metalic black - 3 Door!

my ideas were, The newer version daytime head lights for the year of my car, lowering it all round (not rediculously like my hubbys who gets grounded over each bump) EBC brake pads in LimeGreen, Paint the Calipers Metalic Purple. Maybe Lime Green Samcos. I would really like to tint the windows slightly all round but been told its illegal for the front two. So thats out the picture. RS Green and a metalic purple i thought would be different considering i see an Audi TT at Trax init and it looked really nice. But not too sure! Ideasss please :)

What year is yours? as the rear lights on the early ones like mine look s**t you can swap them with the later ones and it makes a big difference.

Black the grill surround on the front