Sky InsuranceBadger5
    3rd Gear

Status

Number plate LED

Hi all,

I know this has been done before but i wanted to confirm a few things before i went ahead..

I have found this link in another thread:

Audi White LED Intera Festoon light no canbus errors on eBay (end time 27-Nov-10 20:07:32 GMT)

Will these fit the S3? I have a facelift S3 in case that makes a difference?
    It says it comes with "Two 38mm Festoon" Is this all i need?

Third clarity:
    Its just a simple plug and play from what i gather? no medling around to get it working?

Thanks in advance :-D

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    You don't need to worry about errors with the bulbs, there aren't any for the number plate ones
    2001 (Y) Audi S3 AMK | Forge 007p | H&R ARBs | Powerflex Bushes All Round | Badger5 3" TIP & Jetex JR Filter | R-Tech Stage 1 Map | Brembo 4-Pot Callipers (Monoblock from Clio 197) with Ferodo DS2500 & EBC Ultimax Discs | N249 Bypass | Milltek Cat Back Non-Res Special Tips

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    looks like it! ive just ordered some so i suppose we will soon find out haha

3rd Gear

Status
    lol im tempted to do the same and just order... but a tenner is alot to a poor lowly student, especially one who spent all his food money on call of duty :-(

Anyone confirm the sizings for the S3 - 38mm correct?
    Says in the listing no modifications needed etc so i am guessing it swaps straight in for the old bulbs!

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    if you care to wait 6 days or however long it says postage will be il tell you :P haha
    S3 Stage 1 Map, Forge 007p, Jetex filter, JE Forged pistons and scat rods, ARP bottom end bolts + stud and nut kit fited with race ported head, 3" Downpipe + Full Ashley system, lowered on ebaich pro springs, white RS6's, HID headlights n fogs, dewipered..not bad for a few weeks modding .. Hertz Mille 3000 + Audison SR1DK, + coilovers coming soon!

Audi-sports own special child.

Status
    The boot ones are 36mm, i fitted 38mm for a bit more coverage, was tight fit though, had to spread the connectors apart to fit them.
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

1st Gear

Status
    I also got 38mm, but i need to order some more... as the ones i got were advertised as white, but they actually have a blue tint, and look a bit chavvy to me
    _____________________________________2010 Audi A5 Sportback S-Line ____________________________________

6th Gear

Status
    I payed 5 each,and each bulb has 8 Leds in.No need to worry about errors.

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    They work :D look good too!
    S3 Stage 1 Map, Forge 007p, Jetex filter, JE Forged pistons and scat rods, ARP bottom end bolts + stud and nut kit fited with race ported head, 3" Downpipe + Full Ashley system, lowered on ebaich pro springs, white RS6's, HID headlights n fogs, dewipered..not bad for a few weeks modding .. Hertz Mille 3000 + Audison SR1DK, + coilovers coming soon!