Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    If in doubt, flat out

Status

need a new engine fitted in my S3 :'(

after the oil pump went i think its fair to say its new engine time... either that or i need a new cylinder head and crank. its recently had the top end rebuilt new cambelt water pump head gasket etc

im still unsure of what the best course of action is but does anybody know a place who would supply and fit an engine for me?

i need the new engine to be mint.. low milage, or recon'd with a warranty or somthing i dont want this happening again!!! managed to get away with the turbo thats fine thank god!

anyone got any decent contacts/suggestions?? cheaper the better

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Where abouts are you in the country?

I may be able to help.

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    birmingham mate, but i can travel depending on what you have in mind/distance...

6th Gear

Status
    Can you PM your email address please. I'm on hols but I can send an email or call you early next week to discuss. Dan

Back in a turbo!

Status

My Social Networking

Visit DJ_Troopa's Instagram Channel
    I replaced everything in mine with genuine Audi parts. Better for piece of mind aswell just in case you buy an engine and something might cock up in there down the line!

Inferi Black Cupra K1

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbuggy View Post
    Can you PM your email address please. I'm on hols but I can send an email or call you early next week to discuss. Dan
    cheers mate, PM'd

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Troopa View Post
    I replaced everything in mine with genuine Audi parts. Better for piece of mind aswell just in case you buy an engine and something might cock up in there down the line!
    what happened to yours/what did you replace mate? internals or like the whole engine? oil pump seems to be a common one with these engines

my crank is fooked and cylinder head is apparently scored slightly

Pat
    3rd Gear

Status
    I have a spare crank, used but option is there

2002 S3, Project 400, New Build In Progress, I.E 2.0 stoker kit, Big Port AGU Head, Ferrea Valves retainers, springs etc, GT30 compact, Pagparts Manifold, AH Front Mount Version 2, Genesis 550cc Injectors, 044 Fuel pump in I.E Surge Tank, Revo Stage 3 Software, Porsche Brakes, work in progress

Back in a turbo!

Status

My Social Networking

Visit DJ_Troopa's Instagram Channel
    It was the internals mate. Hit a pothole, cracked sump, i drove for another 2 mins because i didn't know what the 'bang' was. Starved the engine and turbo of oil. Had everything replaced including fully rebuilt turbo with a little tweak.

Inferi Black Cupra K1

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I have a spare crank, used but option is there
    okay man something to consider.. how many miles has it done? price?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Troopa View Post
    It was the internals mate. Hit a pothole, cracked sump, i drove for another 2 mins because i didn't know what the 'bang' was. Starved the engine and turbo of oil. Had everything replaced including fully rebuilt turbo with a little tweak.
    aha i suppose thats essentially whats happened to mine.. where did u have that done/how much did it rape you for?

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    anyone else got any contacts/garages/people they've used?
    S3 Stage 1 Map, Forge 007p, Jetex filter, JE Forged pistons and scat rods, ARP bottom end bolts + stud and nut kit fited with race ported head, 3" Downpipe + Full Ashley system, lowered on ebaich pro springs, white RS6's, HID headlights n fogs, dewipered..not bad for a few weeks modding .. Hertz Mille 3000 + Audison SR1DK, + coilovers coming soon!

TFSI Hybrid

Status

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    oh wow... i wish i had that kind of money lying about or i would!
    S3 Stage 1 Map, Forge 007p, Jetex filter, JE Forged pistons and scat rods, ARP bottom end bolts + stud and nut kit fited with race ported head, 3" Downpipe + Full Ashley system, lowered on ebaich pro springs, white RS6's, HID headlights n fogs, dewipered..not bad for a few weeks modding .. Hertz Mille 3000 + Audison SR1DK, + coilovers coming soon!

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

Status
    Motors in motion are always worth a phone dude, Motors in Motion
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    i think RER Developments are sorting me out now dude.. that engine looks good man cheers but RER are sorting me out with a forged engine now :P

4th Gear

Status
    I have a complete agu engine if it works for you! no turbo.
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    cheers dude but i have an engine sorted now thanks

2nd Gear

Status
    what you paying with RER ??

If in doubt, flat out

Status
    mates rates tbh dude il forward you the number if you want to have a word with them?