A3 bye bye :(

rickparmar

Reaction score
I am so fekin gutted, yesterday i was driving on A606 from nottingham to leicester, my skidded, did all this turns, front right into the fence, rear left in the fence, and the front left in to the fence

car is a right off, My insurance is goin to go sky high, so i doubt i can get another audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

my car had rs4 on them, but i never told insurance comp bout it,so i cnt even get them back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif so fek nos whats gona happen, there even pisssed bout my very light tint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ill post pics l8r, but am so fekin pisssed,

sorry to hear that, always a sad experience to go through, still as often said at least your ok - may not feel like much now but Ive been carted off to hospital with possible plastic surgery needed and it was much worse than loosing a car trust me.

For future reference when Ive been in the same situation you can ask for your car to be taken to a garge of your choosing - I get it dropped off locally then strip it of any parts i didnt tell my insurance about (in the old days of course).

Lotsa accidents this week, so ppl be aware that there is ice on the roads!

and guess who the garage is, VW in nottingham, so i think they will tel me 2 **** off

but i wish i got to nottingham early because the car was at a recovery place first then went 2 VW, so i should of swapped them then,
am goin back up on wed, ill see wat VW say

Good luck anyway, worst case scenario, you can always say they came with the car when you bought it and new no different, that is no conciliation to getting your rims back but it may stop them not paying out.

Rick! Gutted bud! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry to hear about your accident... I know this is little comfort, but at least it was only Metal that was damaged.

I'll have my fingers crossed for you on the insurance front, not just for your wheels but also for your premium-worry. I was "lucky" that the bump I had last month wasn't of a serious enough nature to make reporting it a neccessity, meaning I didn't have to claim - otherwise I'd be in the same boat. Although swallowing all of the repair bill was a harsh one.

Anyway, best of luck getting it all sorted fella!

Regards,

Rob.

Look m8 chances are the wheels are bent anyways, sounds like you had some unlucky events but I'm not sure who owns possesion of the car after an accident???

IMO until the Insurance Company pay up for the damage/compensation (if it was fully Comp)then the car is technacly yours still and all that is on it/in it. Take the wheels they are yours and only you can take them if you want them back - get Police to assist if VW put up a fight.

On the other hand I may be all wrong and that you have no rights what so ever so get advice from a scolicitor or the Advice bureau.

Sorry to hear your news mate. Hopefully everything will sort itself out!

Cheers
Rich.

Sorry to hear about your trouble, it is always a horrible sound and feeling when it happens! Then, the only ifs. . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Like every one else, sorry to hear but at least you're OK.
I too would have to give up future audi's (due to insurance costs) if it happen to me.

As above.

You will have to see what happens with the alloys and tints. If they were not declared they could even void your insurance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good luck!