BBS CH wheels

IOM-S3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been doing some searching but i am struggling to find an answer, i wamnt a set of BBS CHs, just the replicas as my mate has some and they look awesome.

Question is do i go 18s or 19s? and what offset should i go for, i dont want them to stick out loads and dont want them rubbing. Any help would be great :)

lee

ive got a set of 18 and they look spot on...however the et was only 38 so i have now brought some 15mm hubcentric spacers - i can take a pic ones fitted with the spacers to give you an idea if you like?

got my rims from reeva wheels - it wasnt the easiest transaction it has to be said and one of the wheels has had lacquer peeling off - however i got an awesome deal so cant really complain...if they get much worse i'll just get them refurbed for £20 a rim

hope this helps :)

Hi Rob, Thanks alot mate, if you could do that it would be great :) what ET would you go for?

My set of ch reps from reeva wheels took about a month to peel all the lacquer off. remember you get what you pay for

My set of ch reps from reeva wheels took about a month to peel all the lacquer off. remember you get what you pay for

That's shocking. I got mine from Reeva too, i won't do service with them again because they're a bunch of dicks. My wheels are still mint though and ive had them since June. Coming off for winter as i don't want to risk the 'reps' damage.