Who lives in surrey or the surrounds county's?

bigshout

Reaction score
I live in Wallington, Surrey. Would like to know if there are any other locals to the area. Maybe we could setup a small meet if theres enough of us. I'm also keen to do a rolling road session.

I have been in touch with surrey rolling road, www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk who can offer group discounts and have a 4wd system. If any of you are up for it then I can book but there needs to be at least 6 people to make is worth it.

There is a big meet in Windsor on the last Wednesday of each month - It has people from a few forums

Dunc

Do any of you have a chip installed in your S3? If so would you be willing to meet up and take me out in your beast. I wouls like to know what the difference in performance is between chipped and standard. This is going to be my first point of call!

I live near Guildford. I've got an MTM chipped S3.
Not interested in an RR session as I did the AmD one in October.
A Surrey meet-up sounds good, though.

I live in Esher so would welcome a RR day as my Revo'd NBW A3 seems a lot faster than the 190BHP claimed.

Ok I have received this email from Charlie today with an offer for a RR session in January. It's through the pistonheads forum which means different cars and a cheaper price. I'm going to put my name down, hope to see you there. I'm sure charlie wouldn't mind you contacting him via email fi you have any questions.

============= EMAIL ===============

I am please to announce that the PistonHeads Rolling Road Day 2 will be held on Saturday 15th January 2005 at Surrey Rolling Road:

www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk

Price is £35 per car, there are 17 places.

Please email me at charlie@surreyrollingroad.co.uk to book.

Thanks,

Charlie.

Charlie Wright
Managing Director
Surrey Rolling Road Ltd.

(+44)01276 686111
(+44)07787 114847

charlie@surreyrollingroad.co.uk
http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk

Just an idea for a meet. How about we all meet at the RR session above just to catch up even if your not wanting to do a run. My reasoning for this is
1. Us locals get to meet up
2. Any who might like to know more about the RR sessions will be able to see for them selves
3. From the last meet there were quite a few 911's etc so nice to see some real power on the RR!

Was a job well done and i must say Andy was very patient to do the job as best he could. Well worth upgrading. The only thing I have to address is the fact that my headlights keep dimming when the volume and bass reaches a certain level.

@bigshout - i might just pop along to see whats involved etc. Let me know nearer the time as i will probably forget

[ QUOTE ]
bk1 said:
Did you get the revo done at Wheelbase?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes used them for that and all servicing etc. you too?

I have heard good reports about them, and they are listed in "honest john"-type webpages as a good place, so would hope they are a safe bet.
I would say have a chat to them and see what feel you get. I did this once and thought they seemed ok.

Oh No! I'm at a company activity day that weekend up in scotland and can't get out of it! Dam Dam Dam..

Who fancies doing it another day?