Aluminium mirrors

ebay will be your best bet. I've seen about 3 or 4 items for sale on there for genuine ones. Were going for about £150

Well im lookin at £180 for the pair, remember they're genuine and not robbed. They came with the car and im removing them for plastic 1's. So whoever interested start bidding...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
revdup said:
Well im lookin at £180 for the pair, remember they're genuine and not robbed. They came with the car and im removing them for plastic 1's. So whoever interested start bidding...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder who you got that idea from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Simple... One is brushed one is polished = one is shiney one is not.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:

I hear the new craze is to de-bling the car...
Looks like revdup is leading the revolution...good man!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG what next? 15" wheels and functioning kitchen sieves in the front bumper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

I bought the brushed (matt finish) ones for mine and now wish I bought the chrome (shiney) ones . I think the chrome definatley looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif better on the Noggy and would say so for black too.

hey,

Well i bought sum inpro chrome 1's a few months back. Most likely bang them on.

Maybe getting my wheels chrome polished soon. Need to touch up the front bumper due to stone chips and it'd be ready for the summer unless i sell it b4 that. Which was my initial plan but due to timewasters i have not had a chance and have also been put off.

Mirror housing is around 400 pounds at the stealers... if im correct.

[ QUOTE ]
revdup said:
hey,

Well i bought sum inpro chrome 1's a few months back. Most likely bang them on.

Maybe getting my wheels chrome polished soon. Need to touch up the front bumper due to stone chips and it'd be ready for the summer unless i sell it b4 that. Which was my initial plan but due to timewasters i have not had a chance and have also been put off.

Mirror housing is around 400 pounds at the stealers... if im correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep it Maz, you know you want to! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've seen it gleaming in your usual parking place, been polishing it lately? also finally got my Macstealth sub fitted, cheers for the demo man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Audi A3 1.8TS said:
jojo, you please with the sub?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and No, pleased that it I finally got it in, and it compliments the Bose system really well, [censored] off that I can't ind whats wrong with my set-up thats causing alternator whine *sigh* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif