goodwood breakfast club this sunday

Plunky

Reaction score
Anyone going? Its the german marques one

im looking to go but that means getting up ridiculously early on the sunday morning for the drive and to avoid the traffic...

Yeah I go every month, always a good turn out

I'm just up the road in Pompey Nick, I may venture along.......although I'll be a bit Audi'd out from Bill's tomorrow! lol

we should get a bit of an audisport.net convoy going on. im coming from petersfield.
come along nick!

basically, on the first sunday of every month there is a themed event held at goodwood.
its something to do on a sunday morning, have a bacon sarny, look at some nice cars, can even display your car is it matches the theme and best of all its free. would be nice to see some fellow forum users come along

Well I'm definitely comming now. Meeting Liam at petersfield just before 8 :)

Mike, you should come along dude, it'll be great :)

On the way back from Bills today...My mate txt me about this .....He's tryiong to get me along in his convoy leaving at 6.45am!!!!! After todays round trip and a firework party full of hyper active kids all smacked up on toffee apples and gunpowder .....I'm ******!!! :crying:

man up dude! I'm sat in my living room looking at the bottom of a bottle of cider wondering what time I'll have to leave home in order to wash the car AND meet plunky.

No excuses!

was an awesome morning! was very surprised at the turnout, did not expect that many people to turn up!!
not many a3/s3s there though :(