New Greek S3 owner!

toure7

Reaction score
Hello! I bought a 2003 S3 with 60.000km. I want to change tires and suspension first. I use my car mainly at streets and sometimes at track! My budget is 1500 euros!

Could you recommend me some good tires and coilovers? I've heard good things about p zero nero and also for h&r coilover(but which model? There are too many). I found pzero nero for about 600 euros so i can spend 900 euros for coilover.

What's your opinion about eibach pro street s? They are the cheapest coilovers.

Last edited:
Hi mate and welcome, tyres and coilovers seem to be an individual thing on here i have KW V1 and are great, you would need a good dry tyre i would imagine you lucky.......git...

I'd say you'll get more from the car with Bilstein B8's and a decent set of springs along with ARB's, others would say not. There are those who have spent enough on their suspension setup to get the car the S3 should have been, take advice from those and you won't go far wrong.

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric's, by far the best tire I've used. I have tried many, including Toyo's and Pirelli P Zero (rosso/nero) but the F1 is by far the best.

I'm due to change my front's soon and will stick with the F1's.

G