remap

carwyn rees s3

Reaction score
hi,im thinking about going for a revo remap @ awesome gti, is it worth doing?

i do know whats it worth but just thought of having some advice off u lot because there is allways a good and bad experiences with these kind of things

Do it! I ummed and ahhed about it for aaaages, and I'd heard some bad things too, but it's the best thing you could do to a std car. MUCH more enjoyable. For peace of mind, go local and to someone you've dealt with before.

Can vouch for Awesome GTI. Very good company and the lads there are always accommodating. I've had my APR map from them for a few months, hoping to change to REVO soon, but so far excellent, it's changed the car completely.

G

I am going there sometime this week (when they gat the cable) and there doing revo stage 1 on mine, i am getting before and after printouts so ill stick them up if you want a look

Get what cable? They already have a direct port cable, they tried to remap mine.

G

Get what cable? They already have a direct port cable, they tried to remap mine.

G

they have to take the wipers and scuttle off to do it, they have only just switched to revo and are expecting the cable any day, then i can go back and get it done

I was there Monday. No scuttle panel removed on mine, as far as I know. Are you talking about the EMCS?

G

yours would more than likely be EMCS then, meaning that they would need additional equipment to map.

G