Forge Alloy Boost Hard Pipe

I think Welly Just smashed the baffles out from his... I think lol

I'll probably get one after xmas time me thinks. A group buy does sound like a good idea though!

if i had'nt already removed my baffles and polished my charge pipe id have brought one of these but i have so i wont be, very good price though just cant see it making any further improvments then i already have so if you use the standard charge pipe then imo is a worth while investment

Does using one of these or de baffling the standard pipe make any more noise?
Is there any diffence actualy felt in how the car makes boost?

I was in Forge this safty theyve only got 10 of these left at the mo selling like hot cakes as Damian said...!!!

Last edited:
Yes paul, makes a bit more noise, no real difference in performance, tbh i think it hinders it due to the void thats left from the baffles been removed, for it to be an improvement over the baffled set up it needs a piece of pipe welding into the place of the baffles or doing what forge have done and redesign that area.

gimmick, looks like the same thin crappy alloy they use for the map pipes.....

gimmick, looks like the same thin crappy alloy they use for the map pipes.....

I have to agree, it even looks cheap......
I dont have one item of forge on my car as i refuse to pay for things that are clearly overpriced , most of it is good quality though so not knocking that side of forge,
£70+ for a boost controller.........naaa

That is a LOT of money for a piece of alloy tubing with a bend, and 2 stubs welded on IMO....

Besides, I'd only paint it black like mine is, and it hasn't got the cool little hand thing on it....lol.

Might consider it at some point. Most likely when hell freezes over.

Yes paul, makes a bit more noise, no real difference in performance, tbh i think it hinders it due to the void thats left from the baffles been removed, for it to be an improvement over the baffled set up it needs a piece of pipe welding into the place of the baffles or doing what forge have done and redesign that area.

Makes no odds. I fitted a de-silenced pipe to a standard S3 210. Then logged it. It made 168 g/s flow.

Deffo makes more din though....

^^ What he said....

The Standard one made EXACTLY 168 g/s peak flow. I didn't realise until I worked it out, and then I had a chuckle to myself that it was spot on.

I may purchase one to see what its like. Been meaning to get a m8 to fabricate me one but we are both abit too lazy.