Help with Alloy wheels

SuziA3

Reaction score
I have an Audi A3 96 Black Sport. Recently bought a set of Audi A3 56 S-Line alloys which didnt fit.. even though there 5 stud :( What Alloys do fit on my type audi??​

Unfortunately VW group in their wisdom decided to change the PCD between Mk1(8L) A3 and Mk2(8P) A3 - so your car is 5 stud at a 100mm radius; the wheels you've bought are 5 stud at 112mm radius.

In terms of what wheels will fit your car - anything that fits: Golf 5 stud Mk3; Golf Mk4; Vento 5 stud; Bora; TT Mk1; Octavia Mk1; Leon Mk1; Toledo Mk2.
What won't fit - anything for an A4; A6; A8; Golf Mk5 or Mk6; TT Mk2; Jetta; Eos; Leon Mk2, Toledo Mk3; Octavia Mk 2; any Passat. Basically anything newer than 2005.

You could get some adaptors to convert you 100PCD to 112PCD but you will then have to consider the wheel offset to make sure that you don't end up with the wheels sticking out too far.

Last edited:
Thank you!! Do you know where I can get the adapters from? Would be great if I could have those alloys instead of selling them :)

Thank you :D pleased now I know I might not have to sell them.

cheers, i might be able to lay my hands on some in need of a refurb
Iv got some that need a refurb trouble is iv got nothing to replace them with lol. Theres a few on ebay that you might get cheap though.

Ha fount out the alloys I wanted can fit on with that adapter you told me. :D thank you