Can't wait for it to go now

JamesA3

Reaction score
Well I never thought I would say it but I can't wait to get rid of the A3, having had to leave it at the dealers 3 times to get an engine noise sorted my drivers side window has now failed, I also have a problem with intermittent loss of power and second gear sounds clunky at times and it rattles more than my wifes Saxo which is saying something.

Really not what I expected from an Audi to be honest.

im with you James M. Really disapointed with the motor. problem after problem.

and mines on a R and only done 65000?

Full service history

Really thinking of selling??????

But like you say, i think i have one of th ebad bunch?

To be honest I want something thats quick when you get it which the A3/S3 isn't so I'm looking at an M3 Evo

[ QUOTE ]
James M said:
To be honest I want something thats quick when you get it which the A3/S3 isn't so I'm looking at an M3 Evo

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about getting a M3 Evo before I got the S3 - I took a few out on test drives and it's in a different league performance wise to the S3 (in the dry anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif). Only reason I didn't get one was cos I think the shape is looking dated now (especially with the e90 coming out) and I couldn't find a nice example with BMW warranty and my favourite colour - Estoril blue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Thanks, will be a while yet as I need to pay off the extra I had on the loan to buy wheels and the remap etc...

Just been looking at how cheap the Elise\VX220's are these days, I could of had one of them for what I paid for mine and it would probably of been more fun