Repaint

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Book the S3 in to be fully resprayed on the 15th Nov.

I managed to get a good deal with i guy i have used before for paint jobs and he's doing the full car for £950 cash !! The car is metallic silver so i would say thats a good price.

How much has everyone else paid for a full paint job? Don't think there will be many? S3 Kev is one but that wasn't a cheap yellow they laid down.

Inc ins + outs of boot seals / doors linings etc... I'd say that was bob on.

Not such a small car these days.

indeed mine was'nt cheap my freind hahaha but was worth every penny

Well i personaly think that is an excellent price, i paid £850 for an e46 m3 to be painted from the swage lines on the door down in met black the rest was silver....

It all depends how detailed and good they do it,around here its around one and a half

You get what you pay for with paint jobs, IMO I'd stay well clear of anything cash in hand & under 1K, unless the painter is a mate you trust. I've been toying with the idea of getting mine repainted in the stock Imola yellow with Audi, Its a joint Audi/BMW dealers bodyshop (NOT a sub contract "Audi approved" bodyshop) I know a couple of guys who work there & that will help me prep the car so I only need to pay for paint & the mate rates labour to apply it which will keep the costs down.

Ewan.