Bored on day off, so took some pictures

off subject but how can you get bored on a day off?

Nice photos mate. The yellowness of the car really contrasts nicely with our dull uk weather.
Say that's a lovely stereo you have. Does it display the radio station, playing cd in the dash board correctly, as a matter of interest? Kind of interested in fitting a sat nav to mine.

[ QUOTE ]
glen said:
Nice photos mate. The yellowness of the car really contrasts nicely with our dull uk weather.
Say that's a lovely stereo you have. Does it display the radio station, playing cd in the dash board correctly, as a matter of interest? Kind of interested in fitting a sat nav to mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, it's an Alpine IVAD900R and I've got an in car PC running through it doing the Sat nav and more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Doesn't display on the dash though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hey Mark,

Your Car's looking sweeeet! Nice location to do the photos too!

I wish I was out and about looking for a nice spot to get some new photos... I'm off work today too (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) - but lying in bed sniffling and aching from head-to-toe (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif)

Damnit I looooooooooooooove Influenza! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob

The car is looking sweet Mark. Reminds me of a Nugget Yellow VW Corrado I used to own. Still think you should get the lower grille back to black.

[ QUOTE ]
FactionOne said:
Hey Mark,

Your Car's looking sweeeet! Nice location to do the photos too!

I wish I was out and about looking for a nice spot to get some new photos... I'm off work today too (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) - but lying in bed sniffling and aching from head-to-toe (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif)

Damnit I looooooooooooooove Influenza! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Get well soon

[ QUOTE ]
Bloke654 said:
The car is looking sweet Mark. Reminds me of a Nugget Yellow VW Corrado I used to own. Still think you should get the lower grille back to black.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, but it's starting to grow on me and no one else has got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I am not liking how the images have been shrunk. They are not smooth around the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif