4 Wheel alignment done and......

Christ Dave, what the hell has gone on here! These guys had superb write ups after my first experience with them. Always took my Clio there!

I guess at least they are sorting the bolt for you, but the wheels are just a nightmare. Not sure what to say in all honesty mate.

Edit, just read you've sorted it which is a relief.

Perhaps get a letter out to trading standards to vent some anger? Not sure how far you'll get, but worth it for ten minutes write.

Edit, just read you've sorted it which is a relief.

Perhaps get a letter out to trading standards to vent some anger? Not sure how far you'll get, but worth it for ten minutes write.
Erm...im just happy its sorted now to be honest...
I just know where not to go......to be fair if the apprentices were more supervised this could have been avoided, but it looks to me like they have no respect for peoples cars, so ive got no respect for them...

Just amazing how experiences can be at such extremes, no wonder we worry about leaving our car with anyone these days.

ALL SORTED!!
Great guy who did a full geometry check, even moved the front chassis as it was 1mm out,
He has never seen a steering wheel that far out, apparently by warming the tie rods and not letting them cool back down before adjusting.
The car is a different animal now and just oozes confidence.....
He has got every adjustment exactly the same left and right.
Well happy...

You got a scan of your final settings? Would be good to see.

Nice to find people who have pride in there work isn't it.

Pleased yours is all sorted mate.

And could you pass on his details...:thumbsup:

cool, thanks

btw; had all my suspension bits fitten this week, the guy at the garage was well impressed with your shiney Tie Arms:icon_thumright:

To clarify Dave, If i've recently lowered the car 20/ 25mm on fixed KW shocks / springs and my wheel is worse then when I first took it to National...

Can they fix this problem? Getting a right ballache now...

(edit sorry)

Im concerning the wheel straightness. Basically its atleast 2 inches (right hand down) to drive straight and therefore can then correct this?

If so, how? Re-alligning the tracking?