Is this any good for cold air feed pipe??

yup. i've got 3.5 inch, cuming out my airbox, into the wing, behind the wheel arch lining and into the scoop for my intercooler. i havnt got a fmic so mine was a bar steward to fit.

hi

this is my first post on this forum and i am from South Africa.
@Jay, your S3 is the nicest i have seen. It smacks all the right mods and looks very nice.
I have never seen so many 8L S3's on a single site as i have seen on this forum and some very nice ones as well.

Audi 8L's are few and between on S.A roads as most of the guys have the 8P. I drive an A3 8L 1.8T (AUM). I recently did the D/P, exhaust and software. It feels like a whole new car.

Keep up the good work on the cars, its very inspirational.

Regards

Gerald
South Africa

Welcome to the site Gerald, get some pics up of your car :)

thanks Nilz

i will post some pics soon. I will be washing and polishing tomorrow so i will snap a few. Also Jay that pipe will work just fine as a few guys down here have done the same mod with the airbox and ran the pipe down to the lower bumper.
I am not sure if you would notice or gain power tho, just some really throaty noise and the DV should be more audible. Some have said it feels more responsive.

hi

this is my first post on this forum and i am from South Africa.
@Jay, your S3 is the nicest i have seen. It smacks all the right mods and looks very nice.
I have never seen so many 8L S3's on a single site as i have seen on this forum and some very nice ones as well.

Audi 8L's are few and between on S.A roads as most of the guys have the 8P. I drive an A3 8L 1.8T (AUM). I recently did the D/P, exhaust and software. It feels like a whole new car.

Keep up the good work on the cars, its very inspirational.

Regards

Gerald
South Africa

Hi Gerald, thank you for your kind words :) i really appreciate it!

I will get this feed pipe then and get it done! A metre will be okay won't it? lol (silly question). I'm a bit paranoid at times lol.

a meter should be fine because its ribbed it will stretch out unless its a meter when stretched out. Seriously that is one good looking S3 you have. Very nicely done bro.

How hard is it to get the pipe through and round the battery and inner wing?
Ive ordered the jetex cone filter so will be looking to mount it and maybe sort a cold air feed next week some time.

Sounds painful mate! and really gay...

I believe its spelt coming
lmao. holy cow, shouldnt have put that!

Paul in response to your question, very hard, its tight as a nuns ****, you have to relocate the battery about 2 inches to the left, somehow, i dont know how. Thats why i bored out the oem feed in the wing and put 3.5 inch pipe through there. looks awesome too, not messy in the engine bay.