Spacing?

poz1.8t

Reaction score
Hey all!

Recently ordered my new BBS LM's in 18's, but the rear is 9j as I want it quite wide. For the best stance, what size spacers should I get? Need to order them soonish.

They are 225/40/18 tyres with the rear wheel ofset at ET35. Also I have coilovers so can Adjust.

Any advice?

as you have 9 rear i would have thought that would sit pretty sweet, i have 8 with 20mm spacers and pokes out about half inch to inch. as for the front i have 15 spacers, but i would say go for 10 as the front sits level to the back for me i i like more poke out back than up front

Depends how wide you wanna go. Best thing to do is put the wheels on the car first and then see what size you need. That's how i did mine.

I've got 20mm on the rear and 15mm on the front.

Thanks guys. Well I want the back to sit wider then the fronts. I was thinking 10 front and 15/20 rear. But mine is an a3 so might not be able to go as wide as you dj troopa.

What exactly are you two running, et's etc.

Also I know I will need hubcentric ones, are flee bay any good or is it best to go for reputable ones?

wow, your buying a new set of BBS LMs

the value of your car must have just doubled :)

Last edited:
Ha ha don't be silly, reps only!! If I had 3k I'd by a huge turbo kit!!lol was tempting to but misses says no!! Boo

No not yet, still waiting for delivery. Will try them on then have to see how much as dj troop suggested